Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Good Blog Action

I've been active in the blog scene and deserve an A. This has been a very intersting and, in many ways, exciting part of class for me. I really try to write about sexy political issues that make anyone (left, right, up, or down) think. I'm thankful that it's election year and the class is on parties because you can pretty much relate all political issues to parties in this country.

I want to work on not isolating people by the political things I say. This is for me generally in life because I have the worst problem of calling out certain demographics (white males from Milwaukee suburbs) in bars, and my friends get mad at me. Blogging is a great place to practice my diplomatic approach to issues I feel strongly about.

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger D Schultz said...

Oh. I also comment.

(and i really appreciate other's comments)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home